If you own a business front and would like to stock Young Living Oils or wellness products, this is the type of account for you!!
-Professional customers receive a 40% discount off of the retail cost of all of our products.
-There are no monthly minimums or fees to open a Professional Account.
-No start up fees. Starter Kits are not available for this type of an account.
-Professional Accounts cannot have a downline (no commission check).
– Retail the products at least 10% above wholesale cost or at retail costs allowing profit to your business
-Professional Accounts do not have access to Virtual Office/online ordering.To place an order, you would call Member Services or e-mail an order to us at [email protected] once a CC# is on file or FAX to 801-221-6110.
-No monthly autoship or rewards.
-Dedicated professional account division to meet your professional needs.
Steps to Make a Professional Account:
Please send via e-mail to [email protected] or FAX to 801-221-6110.
1) Name, phone number & e-mail of the business owner.
2) Sponsor Member Number 3928607
3) State Business License or Department of Revenue Registration.
4) Tax ID/ EIN #
5) A website address or clear photo of the organization/business (showing the name) where Young Living® products will be used or sold.
6) A statement on company letterhead describing how the products are to be used. eg: patient care, client care, resale etc.
Examples of Appropriate Professional Business/Organizations:
- Day Care Centers
- Dental Offices
- Long-term Care/ Rehab / Assisted Living Centers
- Massage Colleges
- Medical Clinics-Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Integrative Medicine, Oncology, Ob-Gyn
- Nursing Homes
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Pharmacies, Health Food and Nutrition stores-Retail businesses and stores where healthy living and wellness is the focus.
- Sleep Centers
Additional documents are required for Tax Exemption (So you do not pay sales tax to Young Living on the product you purchase for resale in your business)
NOTE: Young Living cannot approve Tax Exemption for CA, NY, OK, WY, and HI – Due to requirements placed on Young Living® by these states, we are unable to accept Tax Exemption requests. The member can consult with their Tax Advisor on how to claim the taxes back from their state quarterly or at the end of the year. (Veterans and Native Americans are not included in this they can still apply)
For more Information: Please send via e-mail to [email protected]ngliving.com